Welcome to the Torpey Family Medicine Website!
We hope you can find everything you need. Torpey Family Medicine is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!
Torpey Family Medicine is joining MDVIP
- Beginning in January 2020, Torpey Family Medicine will become a MDVIP-affiliated practice. MDVIP has negotiated a contract with Torpey Family Medicine in partnership with the Cleveland Clinic to provide a comprehensive Wellness and Primary Prevention program. Utilizing Biometric, Laboratory, and Diagnostic assessments Torpey Family Medicine feels this affiliation will improve the ability of your Physician to maximize the quality and quality of the lives of his friends, his precious patients.
- MDVIP collects a fee to cover these additional Biometric, Laboratory, and Diagnostic assessments which are done at our Penfield office, which includes a two hour yearly physical examination and health assessment, phlebotomy services (we draw our own blood) and tests
- More Information about this unique opportunity can be obtain by visiting live your best new | MDVIP
- we ask that all refill requests go directly to your pharmacy. The pharmacy will send an electronic request to this office. Please allow a response time of 48 hours for most medications and up to 72 hours for controlled substances.
- Flu shots will be soon available for the 2019-2020 season. Please call the office at (585) 388-9007 to make arrangements to receive your vaccination.
- Torpey Family Medicine is a practice that believes in the benefits of and adherence to childhood vaccinations for our pediatric patients. Please be aware of our policy to request vaccination records for all new patients as well as proof of current vaccinations provided by outside sources.
Please call our office to see if we are taking new patients at this time. Thank you!